IGNORED

The Burton Albion FC v Bristol City FC Match Day Thread 37

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, BCFC Richard said:

Are any of you actually watching the match? We were poor first half but we are controlling this one. Passing is better pressing is better. At the moment the team. Burton have had one cross all half - that's it. There's 10 left and you've all given up on the game and the season. 

Our attacking play is horrific. We might be having possession but we’re playing like a L2 team at best. 

3 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

Are any of you actually watching the match? We were poor first half but we are controlling this one. Passing is better pressing is better. At the moment the team. Burton have had one cross all half - that's it. There's 10 left and you've all given up on the game and the season. 

Yes and it is clearly a different one to you. We are dire. I cannot see this pressing and passing game you describe. Lots of long ball yes, but to no one. 

3 minutes ago, Dingbat said:

We're very lucky that because of our starting position at the turn of the year it's looking like we'll end up a mid-table team, because we really have been showing relegation form for months now. 

Absolutely agree, don't get me wrong at the start of the season you would have said in March we would have be 7th 3 points outside of the playoffs I would have took it...

2 months ago I though we were going to have a very special season but the club, manager, players have all let it go to their heads and the form at the moment is relegation form not top 6...

1 minute ago, keflav said:

Absolutely agree, don't get me wrong at the start of the season you would have said in March we would have be 7th 3 points outside of the playoffs I would have took it...

2 months ago I though we were going to have a very special season but the club, manager, players have all let it go to their heads and the form at the moment is relegation form not top 6...

Correct

2 minutes ago, keflav said:

Taken not took

6 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

I am and controlling the game is a stretch but better than the first half for sure 

Archived