IGNORED

Niclas Eliasson

Wolf Island

3 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

My point is incredibly simple, he should start ahead of Kent, Kent is not our player and hopefully never will be, his signing was totally unnecessary, we have our player and he needs game time, as I said earlier he must be ruing the day he came to BCFC.

Exactly EMB. 

Reid is our number one striker. Master stroke by LJ sticking him up there. 

Bringing him into midfield is wasting the talent we have discovered and doesn’t change the game. 

Djuric is an asset if we can get down the wings but lumping balls into him is going to do any good unless he has someone playing off him. 

Diediou is playing well and shows nice touch at times that wasn’t evident earlier in the season. 

We barely beat them on the wings today, lost the ball consistently, poor passing by Smith and Pack through midfield meant we needed a mistake. Perhaps if they had Magnússon for ninety minutes we would have got one. 

Big noisy away following again for a game that was a good one to win and many on here had it as an away banker for weeks. 

Hugely dissapointing and a tad concerning!

1 minute ago, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

Thanks big man. Anytime you want to say that to my face just let me know. 

Whenever fits you petal, I'll get Ryan to come along and you can lab him a thug based on nowt other than the city he was brought up in and we'll see how that goes down.

Archived