IGNORED

West Ham

RedLionLad

3 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

a 3pt deduction puts them in the bottom 3.....

interesting to see how the FA reacts, but i would imagine they would first hand out a suspended judgement and a light fine - i don't think Millwall got a fine for a far worse pitch invasion at Wembley. 

14 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Indeed. 

I would argue that breaking the law shouldn't really be necessary to make the point. (yes, I know the Man U win promoted a pitch invasion, but common sense is able to see the difference). 

By the way, is there a need to add "in your opinion"? All my posts are in my opinion. 

Sometimes there stated in a way which would suggest they are in some way correct, as opposed to merely your passing opinion.

3 hours ago, poland_exile said:

Yes, turning in his grave over what Sullivan / Gold / Brady have done. They have destroyed the club Moore embodied. Fans have to start taking a stand over the factors that are destroying the game and their clubs. 

Spot on !! Football is slowly killing itself ..Fans are now expected to pay above the odds,Sorry owners and players(wages) have to take responsibility..but factors above this fa etc and sky need to take a hard long look at our game..I know if west ham was my supported club I would be very p***ed off!!

1 hour ago, CotswoldRed said:

Lots of clubs listed there and lots of reasons for revolt. 

Everything from reckless spending of money to not spending enough. 

Does it make sense to lump them all together? 

Not really. Just trying to make the point that there are a lot of football fans out there unhappy about how they feel they've been/are being treated.

the easy slating of Hammers fans is very easy...they've been gifted a stadium etc etc. The Fans though didn't want to leave, and the move was imposed on them. It hasn't been a happy ship since then. Hammers fans feel they've lost their identity, and that's important to them. It's been a slowly warming pot for some time.. all it needed was a lousy run and it was all inevitably going to explode. It exploded today, but the "sack the board" banners have been there for some time. It's just been (mainly) ignored by the media. 

I don't applaud the events of today, but it was inevitable at some point. It's not the last we'll hear of trouble in Stratford either.

2 hours ago, BristolIsRed said:

Not a policeman/woman in sight mind - wouldn't be the same at Ashton Gate

Brady and co won't pay for them to be inside the ground.  Stewards are provided by the stadium management company, so do not have a great deal of experience at football matches - pitch invaders dream! 

11 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Brady and co won't pay for them to be inside the ground.  Stewards are provided by the stadium management company, so do not have a great deal of experience at football matches - pitch invaders dream! 

I thought the police decided how many police needed to be at a game? This is what I find most odd.

• Admin
3 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

Proposed by one or two and it taking place are poles apart. 

Someone has to start it, if enough agree I can see more action, football is changing, rapidly now, maybe in some cases direct action is the last and only resort for some people.

4 hours ago, poland_exile said:

as I mention, the west ham i know aren't representative of a whole fan base - however, i know a few who have completely stopped going (one's even started going to the gas!), and these are by no means unique examples. The football pages on facebook are filled with West Ham who have made the ultimate sacrifice and jacked in watching the team they love. 

Started going to the Gas?  Couldn’t they have picked a team closer to home?  I’d have chosen Dulwich Hamlet myself, now that’s a team with reason to moan.

As the bloke said if they were top five chasing Europe no one would be protesting. 

As a bloke who has been there and threatened more times than I can remember been charged by nutters trying to smash down barriers and generally been the target of bottles coins Et al. I hope Upton Park is turned into anything else but a football stadium. 

As for today. Utter toss. Pitch invasion my ass. A few blokes pissed off with losing every week and being stuffed by BURNLEY at home got on the pitch. So what. Fingers crossed they get a six point deduction and get relegated. 

17 minutes ago, Super said:

The fans are a disgrace. Apparently young fans in tears having to sit on burnley bench for safety. Credit to Burnley club coming out with any credit. Hope West Ham go down.

not seen anyone in tears, while reading through the reports it appears four people actually made it onto the pitch. This isn't really the outbreak of warfare some people are making out. 

7 hours ago, REDOXO said:

As the bloke said if they were top five chasing Europe no one would be protesting. 

As a bloke who has been there and threatened more times than I can remember been charged by nutters trying to smash down barriers and generally been the target of bottles coins Et al. I hope Upton Park is turned into anything else but a football stadium. 

As for today. Utter toss. Pitch invasion my ass. A few blokes pissed off with losing every week and being stuffed by BURNLEY at home got on the pitch. So what. Fingers crossed they get a six point deduction and get relegated. 

Let's remember their behaviour when Man United last visited Upton Park. Their mentality isn't entirely driven by what we're seeing this season. They were already animals. 

5 hours ago, poland_exile said:

not seen anyone in tears, while reading through the reports it appears four people actually made it onto the pitch. This isn't really the outbreak of warfare some people are making out. 

Fans can make their point without going onto a pitch and ruining it for many others. Like i said they are a disgrace and worthy of a lifetime ban which they will get. Braindead morons.

Archived