IGNORED

Millwall

Lanterne Rouge

9 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

I’ve said for weeks now we’ll finish 10th ....I’ll stick with that ...:yawn:

I've said 10-12th for some time, although clearly there have been times where at least the playoffs looked more likely.

I'm sticking with that, although you never know, the playoffs could still happen. 

Will be at the expense of Derby and/or Boro. Can see one of them doing it & Millwall are certainly the form team. Currently can't see us getting much away at the New Den & unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised if they finish above us.

7 hours ago, tinman85 said:

Brentford and Millwall both dominated us when we played them. Brentford battered us. We have had more poor performances than good this season. I wouldn't surprised if we finished 12th. 

Millwall definately didnt dominate us

Brentford on the other hand...had they scored 8 it wouldnt have been a suprise. Still dont know how we got a point up there

7 hours ago, tinman85 said:

Brentford and Millwall both dominated us when we played them. Brentford battered us. We have had more poor performances than good this season. I wouldn't surprised if we finished 12th. 

Millwall dominated us ?

have we played them since August ?

23 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

I don`t know if this is true or not but Danny Baker said this morning that last time Millwall got promoted to the top division they came with a late run into the playoffs and won them.

History repeating itself?

last time millwall went up to the top division they won the old 2nd div title not via play offs........

Archived