IGNORED

Baker

Super

Lj getting fed up with him?

“I just took him off. I’m fed up seeing him hobble – it’s driving me up the wall. You put him out there and he says he’s alright, he goes through the fitness test and we don’t want to lose him because he’s an important player for us," Johnson said.

“And I saw one moment where he popped out the slot where he wouldn’t have done normally, where he was gambling if you like, because he didn’t want to push off and turn off his groin.

I think he is.

We all know he is our best defender but his availability, which had been excellent up until January, had not been so great since.

Wild challenge at home to QPR leading to a 3 match ban, injured at Cardiff so misses 2 more games & clearly said he was fit to play today but LJ now thinks otherwise.

Always going to be picked when fit and not suspended, bit too little of that of late..

16 minutes ago, Super said:

“I just took him off. I’m fed up seeing him hobble – it’s driving me up the wall. You put him out there and he says he’s alright, he goes through the fitness test and we don’t want to lose him because he’s an important player for us," Johnson said.

“And I saw one moment where he popped out the slot where he wouldn’t have done normally, where he was gambling if you like, because he didn’t want to push off and turn off his groin.

Bad Man management from Johnson outing him like this.

think there more to it then this

5 minutes ago, Fatalist said:

Then why not start Magnússon? I thought he had his best game (or half) for us today - won everything and looked much more confident. Playing an unfit Baker is bound to be a risk.

I thought maggers did great today in his half, won every header, tidied up and played it simple, banged it long when he had to and got forward a couple of times to aid the attack, he has had a few harsh lessons this season and I'm hopeful he has learnt from it and can progress from here, there is a very good player in there.

5 minutes ago, Fatalist said:

Then why not start Magnússon? I thought he had his best game (or half) for us today - won everything and looked much more confident. Playing an unfit Baker is bound to be a risk.

Think the midweek first goal may have been a factor.

Plus, we would then have started with Pisano, in his second game since October, Wright, who missed the Sheff Wed game, plus Kelly, who was making only his second league start ever.

Obviously saw that back four as too great a gamble, the irony being we kept a clean sheet anyway but couldn’t score..

3 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

The suspicions that I had when Baker was on loan have recently risen to the top.

For a big bloke he is surprisingly fragile and secondly liable to get booked /sent off .

I thought that he had grown up but it appears that he hasn't.

He was well behaved until end of January then the on loan Baker appears at the close of the window 

3 minutes ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

Here lies the problem but people say that the club moved on yet I see the same mistakes & team set up as Gary done.

Baker is a mare at the best of time, digging him out is going 1 way

It's a blame culture. Read Lee Trundles book for Gary's management style. 

33 minutes ago, Super said:

Where did you get that from as all I find is

LJ: “I’m fed up seeing people limping and playing at 70%. We needed Bakes but it was clear to me that he wasn’t moving right. He’s got a full week now to get himself right.” #BURvBRC

5 minutes ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

Where did you get that from as all I find is

LJ: “I’m fed up seeing people limping and playing at 70%. We needed Bakes but it was clear to me that he wasn’t moving right. He’s got a full week now to get himself right.” #BURvBRC

Bristol post

4 minutes ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

“I didn’t think Famara had one of his best games. I wanted to get Milan Djuric on the pitch – I thought that he was effective and gave us a platform and I thought Louis was mixed.”

:laugh: anyone else Johnson wasn’t happy with.

What about himself and his repetitive tactics and riged 4.4.2 with no creativity or width. 

27 minutes ago, hodge said:

We were desperate for him to play and he was clearly desperate to play, passed a fitness test so you have to wonder what the recommendation based upon that fitness test was, surely was given the okay to play.

Well said.

Breaking news, partially injured player committed to team wants to play due to multiple injuries and suspensions.

im sure if he didn’t play he or LJ would be criticised.

1 hour ago, Spoons said:

How you can honestly say this team has no creativity? 

At the moment its being stifled by itself, before December we hunted in packs, forced errors and overloaded in attack and made it count with lovely crisp one touch stuff, a joy to watch, now we seem to have time warped back to the worst parts of last season with poor first touches, lack of understanding, woefull passing at times and a lot of hopefull long hollywood balls to nowhere, its real Jeckyl and hyde stuff. mind you i personally freared the worst when on the telly around december we were "A permier league team in waiting" kiss of death that kindof shit to a long term a city fan............

Archived