IGNORED

were you going to Russia?and now changed your mind?

4 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Thanks, Comrade Harry- I'll let my Ukranian Missus know that's it's all BS and the annexation of part of her country was all just a misunderstanding by a guy with really good intentions.

As we only get about 20% of our gas from Russia (indirectly via European pipelines) then I'm not quite sure how they will shut off our entire supply and in any event it's about time we had more solar,wind and hydro electric.

We didn't move out of the Stone Age because we ran out of stone.

On topic- those who have already booked themselves to Russia for the world cup will obviously want to turn up and quite so but those thinking it's probably one tournament worth avoiding may end up being pleased with their choice on a number of levels not least for football reasons.

Plenty, and I really mean plenty, of evidence that the Maidan revolution was a covert operation and funded by the ‘West’. 

Not to say there weren’t Ukrainians who were genuinely protesting but the whole thing was planned and had the collusion of the West. 

13 minutes ago, Harry said:

Plenty, and I really mean plenty, of evidence that the Maidan revolution was a covert operation and funded by the ‘West’. 

Not to say there weren’t Ukrainians who were genuinely protesting but the whole thing was planned and had the collusion of the West. 

hahahaha!

Yes- just about everyone I know in Kiev really wanted a Russian puppet as President and to go back to Soviet rule!!! And the annexation of Crimea was because the Crimea really wanted to be annexed?

You are daft, harry! Spend some time time in Kiev with those views and you'd be much safer in the Three Lions wearing a Gas shirt singing 'goodnight Irene' on a match day when we've lost 3-4 having been 3-0 up at 90 minutes.

Comrade Harry : Location - was Bemmy, then Charfield, now Moscow.

Quote from Comrade Harry: "And Russia simply aren’t playing ball and hopefully will continue to ignore all of the BS coming from the UK gov."

They may well be getting bullshit from our government but we do seem to be on the receiving end of a fair bit worse from them!

Still, I bet old Putin is well made-up to have such a fine supporter on OTIB. Guess you're not from the Salisbury branch of the BCFC Supporters' Group..........

5 hours ago, myol'man said:

One version of events coming out of Russia this morning is that we've poisoned the guy ourselves to get out of the World Cup because we've got no chance! 

Tbf, they ain't wrong. 

We all know England are chokers when it comes to a tournament.

20 minutes ago, Sir Leigh of Somerset said:

Comrade Harry : Location - was Bemmy, then Charfield, now Moscow.

Quote from Comrade Harry: "And Russia simply aren’t playing ball and hopefully will continue to ignore all of the BS coming from the UK gov."

They may well be getting bullshit from our government but we do seem to be on the receiving end of a fair bit worse from them!

Still, I bet old Putin is well made-up to have such a fine supporter on OTIB. Guess you're not from the Salisbury branch of the BCFC Supporters' Group..........

“We are on the receiving end of far worse from them”. 

Like what exactly?

Do they have soldiers stationed on our border? Are they applying crippling sanctions against us in an attempt to destabilise our economy? Are they trying to close down our media organisations? 

2 hours ago, Harry said:

If you had planned on going, no reason why you should change your mind. 

The anti-Russia rhetoric is in full swing isn’t it. And it’ll all be proven in the long run to be a load of nonsense. 

Quite why our government (the nobend Gavin Williamson in particular) think it’s a good idea to continually attempt to provoke Russia into a war, I don’t know. If they want a war with Russia, there’s only one winner. We are being ruled by absolute warmongering idiots. And Russia simply aren’t playing ball and hopefully will continue to ignore all of the BS coming from the UK gov. 

If Russia do want to react against us, buy yourselves plenty of blankets and jumpers, cuz the first thing they’ll do is shut off our gas supply. Brrrrr. 

As for this nonsense about “we’re pulling out of the cup” or “right, we won’t send William, that’ll show ‘em”, do you really think Russia give a flying ****! 

Bang on. Do you really think Putin cares what Mrs May thinks? He's probably having a right old laugh at the palace with our threats

13 minutes ago, Harry said:

“We are on the receiving end of far worse from them”. 

Like what exactly?

Do they have soldiers stationed on our border? Are they applying crippling sanctions against us in an attempt to destabilise our economy? Are they trying to close down our media organisations? 

Chemical weapons

A tournament awarded to a corrupt Country by a corrupt organisation!

I fear we could be viewing some tragic scenes this summer with football fans being the victims at the hands of organised Russian hooligans

I hope i’m Wrong but no way would  I step foot in that country after the scenes at Euro 2016

3 hours ago, Markred said:

I have lost all faith in what our government tells us.. ever since the weapons of mass destruction lies! 

Exactly this, and the bbc isnt much better! Perhaps arms sales were down so we need to rile up the peasants into a bit of a war, afghanistan and iraq are winding down now after we bombed the living daylights out of them, we need to invent some trouble quick, will probably mean brexit doesnt happen due to security concerns? And the country falls for it, yet again!

Only got tickets for the quarter finals ( if we get there) and have no plans on not going. Went there in 1992 for a friendly in Moscow and one of my best trips ever. Regarding the trouble I think like most people if you use your head then you should be ok ,on saying that I know a few city fans got the runabout there in 2007 and some of these Russians in Marseille last year looked a handfull .

9 hours ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

When the draw was made I said I wasn't attending either World Cup. I don't support what either country stands for, and the illicit means by which they won the World Cup. Russia is borderline for my principles, but anyone who goes to Qatar need to re-think their priorities. 

I don't see how you can let Russia off so lightly; in what context might they be 'borderline' on anything frankly?

Aside from a few inept years or months under Yeltsin and a few honest but arm tied ones before that with Gorby Russia and the USSR before it and Russia before that has almost always been beligerent. 

I would love to wake up one morning and hear that half a dozen of the big footballing nations are boycotting 2018 and 2022 and then tell FIFA to stick it where the sun don't shine and set up a new International Football Federation. Ironically abbreviated to IFF... If only.

6 hours ago, Harry said:

If you had planned on going, no reason why you should change your mind. 

The anti-Russia rhetoric is in full swing isn’t it. And it’ll all be proven in the long run to be a load of nonsense. 

Quite why our government (the nobend Gavin Williamson in particular) think it’s a good idea to continually attempt to provoke Russia into a war, I don’t know. If they want a war with Russia, there’s only one winner. We are being ruled by absolute warmongering idiots. And Russia simply aren’t playing ball and hopefully will continue to ignore all of the BS coming from the UK gov. 

If Russia do want to react against us, buy yourselves plenty of blankets and jumpers, cuz the first thing they’ll do is shut off our gas supply. Brrrrr. 

As for this nonsense about “we’re pulling out of the cup” or “right, we won’t send William, that’ll show ‘em”, do you really think Russia give a flying ****! 

Russian invaded Georgia , Ukraine.

Russia is making threats to the Baltic’s states.

Russian jets are violating British airspace. 

Russian Warships are sailing very close to British waters in an act of intimidation.

Russians are supporting Asad and the use of Chemical weapons by his regime they are also targeting innocent Syrians by bombing.

And you say we are being run by war mongers .

You post is pathetic and contemptuous.

There have been clashes in Syria with so call Russian militia and British and US special forces.

The UK is under constant Cyber attacking by the Russian.

A Russia have carried out assassinations  on British soil in the past.

Putin is a dictator who crushes and imprison any opposition to him.

There is no free press in Russia, it’s a rouge state run by gangsters.

I’m by no means a Tory supporter or voter quite the opposite and you say we should ignore the BS coming from the U.K. Gov , well I think I ignore the BS you’re spouting on here.

50 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Russian invaded Georgia , Ukraine.

Russia is making threats to the Baltic’s states.

Russian jets are violating British airspace. 

Russian Warships are sailing very close to British waters in an act of intimidation.

Russians are supporting Asad and the use of Chemical weapons by his regime they are also targeting innocent Syrians by bombing.

And you say we are being run by war mongers .

You post is pathetic and contemptuous.

There have been clashes in Syria with so call Russian militia and British and US special forces.

The UK is under constant Cyber attacking by the Russian.

A Russia have carried out assassinations  on British soil in the past.

Putin is a dictator who crushes and imprison any opposition to him.

There is no free press in Russia, it’s a rouge state run by gangsters.

I’m by no means a Tory supporter or voter quite the opposite and you say we should ignore the BS coming from the U.K. Gov , well I think I ignore the BS you’re spouting on here.

People get really defensive when they are presented with an alternative paradigm to the one they've been indoctrinated into all of their lives.

All of those examples you cite, can also be accused of the UK & US over many decades.

As for your comment that Russian militia have had run-ins with British & US special forces in Syria, well, only one set of soldiers have been given strict permission by the land-owners to be there.  What are British soldiers doing there when there was a parliamentary vote to NOT put any boots on the ground?  We obviously lied about that.

Evidence of chemical weapon usage in Syria by the regime is sketchy at best.  Particularly given that Syria gave up all of their chemical weapons, and given the the UN investigation into the "Obama Red Line" actually concluded it was more likely that the rebels/terrorists that were responsible.  And then throw in the huge doubts over reports which come from the corrupt White Helmets and we can see lots of fairytales coming from their end.

NATO has been slowly and surely putting the noose around Russia, which is likely the biggest reason why Putin shows defiance towards some neighbours, as it clear that once they are under the auspices of NATO, they'll find themselves further surrounded by US and UK troops.  They are defending themselves against insurmountable aggression.

You think the press over here is "free" do you?  Whilst not strictly 'state' controlled, most news outlets and stations are controlled by one person, and are only allowed to present the narrative which suits that agenda.  Our mainstream media are FAR from impartial.

The UK are still (and increasingly) funding genocide in the Yemen, and continuing to help fund the so-called civil war in Syria by backing the 'rebels', as well as continuing to allow the rogue state of Israel to lay siege to Palestine in what would be considered ethnic cleansing if it weren't one of our allies performing it.

The best way to resolves all of these issues is for the UK/US to stop funding atrocities.  If the Syrian rebels are defeated then the situation is concluded and the migration crisis eases.  We are as guilty as anyone for allowing this to happen, by encouraging, funding, training and arming the rebels (most of whom are mercenaries from foreign lands with terrorist connections).  Let Syria rule themselves, with no interference from the West.  There wasn't a huge clamor of Syrians trying to leave their country prior to this conflict, they're not leaving because they don't like Assad, they are leaving because there are multiple military factions ruining their country.
We interfered in Libya and that is now the most feral place on the planet having, prior to the assassination of Gaddafi, been the most wealthy in Africa, with the highest living standards and life-expectancy on the continent - it's now a failed state, due to our intervention.
Exactly the same as we did in Iraq.  We have purposely created an abyss in which terrorism is allowed to thrive.  Look no further than our foreign policy as to why this happened.

It's also no coincidence that the ramping up of Russian tensions started a couple of years ago when they kicked the Rothschilds out of the country.  Russia no longer has a central bank owned by the Rothschilds (only a few countries left in the world which don't).  Bad things tend to happen to countries that don't have their money controlled by the Rothschilds - reference Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Sudan, Libya.  Only North Korea, Iran and Russia left to conquer and then they have total world domination.

Keep living your life with your eyes wide shut.

35 minutes ago, Harry said:

People get really defensive when they are presented with an alternative paradigm to the one they've been indoctrinated into all of their lives.

All of those examples you cite, can also be accused of the UK & US over many decades.

As for your comment that Russian militia have had run-ins with British & US special forces in Syria, well, only one set of soldiers have been given strict permission by the land-owners to be there.  What are British soldiers doing there when there was a parliamentary vote to NOT put any boots on the ground?  We obviously lied about that.

Evidence of chemical weapon usage in Syria by the regime is sketchy at best.  Particularly given that Syria gave up all of their chemical weapons, and given the the UN investigation into the "Obama Red Line" actually concluded it was more likely that the rebels/terrorists that were responsible.  And then throw in the huge doubts over reports which come from the corrupt White Helmets and we can see lots of fairytales coming from their end.

NATO has been slowly and surely putting the noose around Russia, which is likely the biggest reason why Putin shows defiance towards some neighbours, as it clear that once they are under the auspices of NATO, they'll find themselves further surrounded by US and UK troops.  They are defending themselves against insurmountable aggression.

You think the press over here is "free" do you?  Whilst not strictly 'state' controlled, most news outlets and stations are controlled by one person, and are only allowed to present the narrative which suits that agenda.  Our mainstream media are FAR from impartial.

The UK are still (and increasingly) funding genocide in the Yemen, and continuing to help fund the so-called civil war in Syria by backing the 'rebels', as well as continuing to allow the rogue state of Israel to lay siege to Palestine in what would be considered ethnic cleansing if it weren't one of our allies performing it.

The best way to resolves all of these issues is for the UK/US to stop funding atrocities.  If the Syrian rebels are defeated then the situation is concluded and the migration crisis eases.  We are as guilty as anyone for allowing this to happen, by encouraging, funding, training and arming the rebels (most of whom are mercenaries from foreign lands with terrorist connections).  Let Syria rule themselves, with no interference from the West.  There wasn't a huge clamor of Syrians trying to leave their country prior to this conflict, they're not leaving because they don't like Assad, they are leaving because there are multiple military factions ruining their country.
We interfered in Libya and that is now the most feral place on the planet having, prior to the assassination of Gaddafi, been the most wealthy in Africa, with the highest living standards and life-expectancy on the continent - it's now a failed state, due to our intervention.
Exactly the same as we did in Iraq.  We have purposely created an abyss in which terrorism is allowed to thrive.  Look no further than our foreign policy as to why this happened.

It's also no coincidence that the ramping up of Russian tensions started a couple of years ago when they kicked the Rothschilds out of the country.  Russia no longer has a central bank owned by the Rothschilds (only a few countries left in the world which don't).  Bad things tend to happen to countries that don't have their money controlled by the Rothschilds - reference Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Sudan, Libya.  Only North Korea, Iran and Russia left to conquer and then they have total world domination.

Goodness me,  I never thought I’d see the day the old anti Semitic theory that the world is controlled by Jewish financiers would get an airing on OTIB.   

28 minutes ago, Harry said:

As the Sex Pistols said 

" No one is innocent ".

It is very difficult to sort the good guys from the bad because each Sovereign state does what they consider necessary to maintain or improve the status quo.

Most of us haven't a clue what goes on behind closed doors and most of us wouldn't be able to assimilate the information even if it was spelled out . 

Better to live in ignorance and let the world leaders play their games just so long as we have 'bread and sport ' as the Romans knew , we won't make too many waves.

COYR .

2 minutes ago, Malago said:

Goodness me,  I never thought I’d see the day the old anti Semitic theory that the world is controlled by Jewish financiers would get an airing on OTIB.   

Incorrect.  Anti-semetism and anti-zionism are two very very very different things.  Nothing I have said is anti-semetic.

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Incorrect.  Anti-semetism and anti-zionism are two very very very different things.  Nothing I have said is anti-semetic.

Yes it is.  You’ve just espoused one of the reasons used by Hitler for the persecution of the Jews in the 1930s.  International finance controlled by Jewish bankers

10 minutes ago, Malago said:

Yes it is.  You’ve just espoused one of the reasons used by Hitler for the persecution of the Jews in the 1930s.  International finance controlled by Jewish bankers

Ha ha.  Very good mate, very good.  Imply that I have a nazi-sympathy because I am the only one calling for some kind of effing world peace here.  Unbelievable.

If you want to look at nazi-sympathies, look no further than the puppet-regime the 'West' installed into Ukraine.

34 minutes ago, Red Rag said:

Sad to say but every rusian i have ever meet has been down right arogant, ignorant or pi55ed all 3 at times. I would not go there if they paid me. Perhaps i have been unfortunate in the rusians i have meet or just maybe its a national trait.

I can say exactly the same for every single South African I've ever met.

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Your reply is a rambling of a paranoid conspiracy theorist who spends to much time trolling the internet.

Archived