IGNORED

Tonights games

Super

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Neil Warnock - seven wins in a row at the business end of the season....i was ridiculed when I said Cardiff are a better team than us and Warnock is a better manager than LJ - Cardiff, nine wins and two draws from the last eleven games......

He’s still a **** 

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Neil Warnock - seven wins in a row at the business end of the season....i was ridiculed when I said Cardiff are a better team than us and Warnock is a better manager than LJ - Cardiff, nine wins and two draws from the last eleven games......

I never laughed. Said we should have got him in as manager and was shouted down by the happy clappers as being backward in thinking.....really? hmmm......:facepalm:

3 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

He's a**** who knows how to get teams promoted to the Premier League or keep them in the Championship. 

He's a winner and he knows how to win games.

On course for EIGHT promotions....just dunno why anyone can say he isn’t a good manager....he doesn’t measure the length of the grass at away grounds, he just wins games....we sign players ‘for the future’ and don’t go anywhere, he signs players ‘for the present’ and gets loads of success...

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

On course for EIGHT promotions....just dunno why anyone can say he isn’t a good manager....he doesn’t measure the length of the grass at away grounds, he just wins games....

They wanted someone for the long term, not a 70 year old dinosaur who plays dirty football.

This is the very reason why Bristol is a footballing backwater.

20 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Neil Warnock is outstanding in this league. Still makes me laugh how some on here bleat on that they prefer our "brand" of football

Those that call him names are only bitter and jealous of the success he has bought teams. Success we can only dream about

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

Neil Warnock is outstanding in this league. Still makes me laugh how some on here bleat on that they prefer our "brand" of football

Those that call him names are only bitter and jealous of the success he has bought teams. Success we can only dream about

Hahahaha. The same morons come out whenever he does well with sour grapes that we didn’t get him in. Who’s bitter exactly?

28 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Agreed with you at the time and i agree with you now. Warnock is a great manager at this level and almost guarantees succes, weather that be fighting for and winning promotion or avoiding the drop.

2 minutes ago, Robin1988 said:

Hahahaha. The same morons come out whenever he does well with sour grapes that we didn’t get him in. Who’s bitter exactly?

Morons? I'm sure Cardiff supporters feel like a bunch of morons at the moment. Probably readying the red open top bus.

The only morons are those who believe we are slowly progressing a team full of amazing youngsters who will not only get us to the Premier League, but will be good enough to keep us there without spending any money. 

5 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

You’re quite right....we talk about ‘building for the future’ and sign players just to put them out on loan as they’re ‘ones for the future’ - and our fans lap it up! Meanwhile Neil Warnock grabs a club by the scruff of its neck, identifies what is needed NOW and delivers .... he doesn’t talk about ‘DNA’ or ‘the Project’ - he just delivers success whilst our hilarious comedians call him ‘Colin’ - it’s just so disappointing.....he is on the verge of his record breaking EIGHTH promotion....but let’s just call him ‘Colin’ and giggle as his teams constantly outperform our ‘project’ .....

4 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Morons? I'm sure Cardiff supporters feel like a bunch of morons at the moment. Probably readying the red open top bus.

The only morons are those who believe we are slowly progressing a team full of amazing youngsters who will not only get us to the Premier League, but will be good enough to keep us there without spending any money. 

Morons do tend to make up random facts about those who disagree with them too.

Apparently we’re not allowed an opinion without being jealous of his success, so while we’re getting over that maybe you could try to understand Colin isn’t City manager and never will be.

9 minutes ago, Robin1988 said:

The people on here who bark on about what a **** he apparently is.

The people who were arrogantly looking down on him and Cardiff no more then 2 months ago...mocking their 'brand' of football.

Cardiff and Warnock must be laughing their cocks off at us

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You’re quite right....we talk about ‘building for the future’ and sign players just to put them out on loan as they’re ‘ones for the future’ - and our fans lap it up! Meanwhile Neil Warnock grabs a club by the scruff of its neck, identifies what is needed NOW and delivers .... he doesn’t talk about ‘DNA’ or ‘the Project’ - he just delivers success whilst our hilarious comedians call him ‘Colin’ - it’s just so disappointing.....he is on the verge of his record breaking EIGHTH promotion....but let’s just call him ‘Colin’ and giggle as his teams constantly outperform our ‘project’ .....

100% spot on 

3 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

The people on here who bark on about what a **** he apparently is.

The people who were arrogantly looking down on him and Cardiff no more then 2 months ago...mocking their 'brand' of football.

Cardiff and Warnock must be laughing their cocks off at us

“Apparently?” I hope the 15-year coma you just woke up from wasn’t too strenuous...

Morons do tend to make up random facts about those who disagree with them too.

Apparently we’re not allowed an opinion without being jealous of his success, so while we’re getting over that maybe you could try to understand Colin isn’t City manager and never will be.

Who are the morons?

“Apparently?” I hope the 15-year coma you just woke up from wasn’t too strenuous...

15 year coma? Still wouldnt have missed all of Lansdowns 'project'

Warnock will deliver to Cardiff in 18 months what we have been huffing and puffing to achieve for 15 years.

At least we have an exciting brand and DNA ..

Warnock is a genius at this level and is the SAF of the Championship. He plays mind games, he signs players who he trusts (and gives him 100%) and has grabbed Cardiff from bottom of the league to on the verge of promotion. You can hate his style that's fine but the man is a genius at this level and would get us up in a heartbeat in my opinion. 

And all this 'philosophy' crap we are fed means nothing as our style of football the last 3 months has been nothing short of dreadful ourselves. 

Warnock is alright, he does not hate Bristol City, it's his mind games that we constantly fall for every single time. He loves us because we are so soft as a club.

Archived