Ipswich at Home

ExiledAjax

2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Team for tomorrow?

Fielding

Pisano Wright Mags Kelly

Brownhill Smith Pack Paterson

Reid Diedhiou

Or is it time to be a bit more imaginative? Djuric to start or on from the bench? O’Neil? Walsh? Give Diony a full 90?

What are people’s thoughts?

Thoughts = Do not give Diony 90 mins..!! 

4 minutes ago, Angmering Red said:

I thought Paterson was apparently supposed to be crap, you have him playing in two positions!!  I know we have a lot of injuries but I think that is a bit much to ask...!!

Amended!

Every time I pick a team on here I end up ******* something up somehow. :laughcont:

Statto moment; this game v Ipswich will be City's 2.100th game in Tier 2 of football.

Duuno bout you, but to me the phrase "Football League Division Two" sounds better than "EFL Championship" or "The 2nd tier of English football".

10 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Team for tomorrow?

Fielding

Pisano Wright Mags Kelly

Reid Diedhiou

Or is it time to be a bit more imaginative? Djuric to start or on from the bench? O’Neil? Walsh? Give Diony a full 90?

I actually laughed out loud at the end :D 

thing is, while it looks like every is universal in agreeing Diony hasn't worked out, you never know how he might turn out :o 

10 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Team for tomorrow?

Fielding

Pisano Wright Mags Kelly

Reid Diedhiou

Hope Bakers fit bit weak at centre back

4 hours ago, Garland-sweden said:

Eliasson from start.

Would love to see more or eliasson and Walsh. Think they have suffered because of how well we're doing. Rather see eliasson than Kent, and Walsh appear rather than someone playing at 70-80% whoever that may be.

13 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Again tinman out there to provoke argument. How many times have you seen GoN play this season? Why would you put him ahead of Walsh who you cant have seen start more than 2 games, if you have seen him at all?! Do you want Walsh to start or peel the oranges

Now is the time for experience. Walsh looks another sideways player who isn't ready for this level. GON on the bench ahead of him every time. 

Archived