IGNORED

Protest Vs Ipswich - Sneaky & Dirty - I’m Out At 30

Harry

2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

What a crock of shit. No time for protests at this point in the season.

Yeah lets present our bare arse to Bristol Sport and invite them to stick their throbbing, red price increases for those that will struggle to pay right up our arsehole.

You've got every right to stay in your seat. I have every right to make my feelings known.

2 minutes ago, bs20ciderarmy said:

I think it’s a massive kick in the balls for everything Lansdown has done for us over the past 5 years

Doesn't make him immune to criticism though does it?

If someone at your work gets something wrong, it's not excused because they did something that helped the company 6 months ago.

3 minutes ago, Scottyred said:

Think there are other ways to protest that won't impact the players in what is such a crucial part of the season. I will be staying at supporting the boys as that is what they need. 

arent u the guy who deleted the post to a full stop cause u aint got any bottle??

5 minutes ago, bs20ciderarmy said:

I think it’s a massive kick in the balls for everything Lansdown has done for us over the past 5 years

And I’m eternally grateful to Steve for that. That doesn’t mean I can’t object to some of the decisions those now in charge are making. 

2 minutes ago, bs20ciderarmy said:

So you just want him pumping his own money in and bailing us out every year. Lansdown has said more than once he wants us to be self sufficient, we haven’t had a rise in season tickets for many years, if you want us to be competitive in the market we need to make money  

:facepalm:

So you just want him pumping his own money in and bailing us out every year. Lansdown has said more than once he wants us to be self sufficient, we haven’t had a rise in season tickets for many years, if you want us to be competitive in the market we need to make money  

That’s not true sorry. My season ticket last season to this went up £50. Others in other areas had a much smaller increase but they still went up. 

You're just not getting it are you.

It's not about ticket prices going up, everyone accepts that. In fact, if all ticket prices had been increased by 10% I don't believe we would be having these discussions.

It's the UNFAIR way it's being done, with increases for some and not for others, and particular groups - kids/OAP's/Disabled being targeted.

3 minutes ago, bs20ciderarmy said:

With respect I think you’ve totally missed the point of all this anger. Perhaps you’re doing it on purpose.

This isn’t exclusively a financial issue. Most would accept a price rise across the board that’s fair and reasonable. We all accept that football is expensive whether we like it or not.

This is a principle issue about social engineering and forced movement of families or face being broken up amongst other things.

8 minutes ago, bs20ciderarmy said:

You are why football in this country is dead. Stop bending over to it

1 minute ago, Cider-Head23 said:

What a fan base mind. 3 points from 6th 4 from 5th.. 9 games to go 27 points to play for..injured players coming back and were protesting laughable. 

But this isn't about the football. It's about the most vulnerable City fans being shafted. This is absolutely the right time to protest. 

22 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

What a crock of shit. No time for protests at this point in the season.

I've sat in the same seat for 19 years. Been forced into a move because of increase of my kids and my tickets in central dolman. 

So I think 19 years of consecutive season ticket money allows me the right to walk out. 

Otherwise it's always next week and nothing ever happens.

Personally I am grateful to SL but I’m more than happy to voice my opinion if I feel he’s got it wrong. In this case he’s got it very wrong 

Sorry for butting in but I’ve taken a look at your season ticket prices and I can’t see an issue with them? You’ve been progressing nicely with facilities and on pitch funding. I can’t see the issue with your prices when you compare to ours! We had our already ridiculously high tickets increased with inflation last year after our worst season in 60 years and the OAP band increased from 60 to 65. 

9 minutes ago, Cider-Head23 said:

What a fan base mind. 3 points from 6th 4 from 5th.. 9 games to go 27 points to play for..injured players coming back and were protesting laughable. 

Better than getting walked all over. This club is nothing without the fans.

2 minutes ago, EssexTractor said:

Sorry for butting in but I’ve taken a look at your season ticket prices and I can’t see an issue with them? You’ve been progressing nicely with facilities and on pitch funding. I can’t see the issue with your prices when you compare to ours! We had our already ridiculously high tickets increased with inflation last year after our worst season in 60 years and the OAP band increased from 60 to 65. 

It's not just a financial issue it's the club acting with no morals. 

Breaking up family tradition to move people to certain parts of the ground.

Archived