IGNORED

Will we get promoted this year ?

Major Isewater

Will we go up this year ?   

231 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, EmissionImpossible said:

Gutless and no balls??

We may not have played well but that’s a ridiculous thing to say.

Disenterested. Maybe down to zero balls but it hurts to watch games like the one against Burton. Total shit. It's a worry when you ask yourself why am I actually watching this total shit. Well I don't actually watched it. I boiled three eggs and was more on the mobile. Because it was total gutless ball less total shit.    

3 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Disenterested. Maybe down to zero balls but it hurts to games like the one against Burton. Total shit. It's a worry when you ask yourself why am I actually watching this total shit. Well I don't actually Watch it it.. I boiled Three eggs and was more on the mobile. Because it was total gutless ball less total shit.    

You are going way over the top.

Short memory. 

14 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I'm still frustrated about how the season has panned out.

The recent gutless performances truly hurts.

Zero drive. No balls. 

Me too. It was nice going to Ashton Gate a couple of months ago with all the excitement. Our season has turn out to be a disappointment with recent results. I can't see us finishing in the to eight now.

17 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I'm still frustrated about how the season has panned out.

The recent gutless performances truly hurts.

Zero drive. No balls. 

Not gutless, swede. More, aimless, or perhaps clueless. Occasionally gormless. Sunderland was witless. And hopeless. 

And CO'D/Pisano/Baker/Djuric-less.

I said at the beginning of the season id accept 14th, if we finish 8th its a good season. If we started of crap and were hovering around 16th-20th  and went on an amazing run to finish 8th we would call it a great season, but from 2nd to 8th some are saying were not good enough. Funny old game.

10 minutes ago, marksy said:

Me too. It was nice going to Ashton Gate a couple of months ago with all the excitement. Our season has turn out to be a disappointment with recent results. I can't see us finishing in the to eight now.

If this season turns out to be a disappointment to you, you would be better off supporting Man UTD

Oh hang on...

3 minutes ago, EmissionImpossible said:

If this season turns out to be a disappointment to you, you would be better off supporting Man UTD

Oh hang on...

If we don't make the playoffs why wouldn't it be a disappointment? It's been a good season with some amazing memories, and progress has been made, but it will 100% be disappointing if we don't make the playoffs considering the position we were in at Christmas.

14 minutes ago, swanker said:

I’ve heard it all now. Us in the playoffs after the way we’ve been playing? 

True. Just saying if we did make it and I am a fan of another playoff team, I wouldn’t like to play us. Proven we can up our game on big ocassions

33 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

No I don’t think so. But great progress, a very very positive season. Well done all of them.

And it certainly isn’t impossible that we find ourselves in the play offs making more history. COYR

I’ve seen some great games and nice football this season. Just recently QPR and Fullam at home, edge of the seat stuff! But what a disappointment to see us dropping down the table and slipping up against the likes of Bolton and Sunderland. Making the playoffs would have been the icing on the cake for me, I would have loved it. 

32 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

True. Just saying if we did make it and I am a fan of another playoff team, I wouldn’t like to play us. Proven we can up our game on big ocassions

Plus, who would have expected Huddersfield to get promoted this way last season? 

They triumphed on penalties in both the semi-final and final.

With a two week break following the Ipswich game, a victory and the chance for a fully fit squad in the remaining fixtures means anything is possible.

Archived