IGNORED

Welbeck dive

Good old Arsene reverted back to the good old days saying " I did not see it ".

Who will be the first pundit to say " he was entitled to go down "?

And bearing in mind that penalty changed the whole shape of the game, will he be charged retrospectively?.

And most importantly WTF was the official behind the goal who was a few feet away from the incident thinking?

7 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Hate all these cheating foreigners 

You dont see the good old British players diving all over the place

oh wait!!!!!

It was good that we could say that the Brits didn't dive like the cheating foreigners but they are all as bad as one another now.

30 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Good old Arsene reverted back to the good old days saying " I did not see it ".

Who will be the first pundit to say " he was entitled to go down "?

And bearing in mind that penalty changed the whole shape of the game, will he be charged retrospectively?.

And most importantly WTF was the official behind the goal who was a few feet away from the incident thinking?

We could start a list of the most useless worthless things in the world and those goal line officials would be right at the top of it.

38 minutes ago, Offside said:

Horrible cheating by Welbeck. Embarrassing. Surely the time for retrospective action for this sort of thing is long overdue.

Staggering incompetence from the official. 

Agreed. The appalling thing is that this is just 'a part of the game' for many. If you don't condemn this behaviour then I'm afraid you condone it. Old Arsene has no class.

Had two thoughts about it. Firstly.... it wasn't even a good dive. Godknows what possessed the officials. Secondly...the Italians... who were the worlds greatest actors in the 70's had a dose of karma come their way. So what?

The decision turned the game. Milan went 1 up and I thought... "game on"...only for the flame to be extinguished thanks to poor officials and cheating by Welbeck who should have been carded for his efforts

I dont see the big deal, at the end of the day its the officials job to spot it and give welbeck the yellow card.

If bobby reid dived in the play off final and won us promotion to the premier league im pretty sure you lot would be saying nothing about it...

If a player can get away with it hes going to do it either way if the ref spots it he gets a yellow card...risk or reward..

Diving will only affect the game if its ALLOWED to happen. 

The authorities could stop it overnight if they wanted to. 

"Respect"  this, respect that is the mantra. Absolute bollocks. Cheating is one of the worst human traits of all. 

Football is little more than pantomine at times. 

50% sport. 50% cheating, bleating and trying to gain an unfair advantage somewhere. 

The wrong people run the game. Always have. 

Archived