IGNORED

The Bristol City v Ipswich Town Match Day Thread 38

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

Liverpool Cathedral in Liverpool is fantastic as a modern example of Scouse religious architecture.

The Catholics really upped their game when they moved to the new building in the seventies.

I believe that old Cathedrals are just not up to the demands of modern religion even though the atmosphere in these edifices is superior.

Paddy's wigwam can't touch Glaws (speaking as a heathen non-believer and all round infidel)

Like comparing the Madejski to Hillsborough.

Edited by Juan Kerr
2 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Just got round to watching the Steve Allen video. Anyone think there’s a tiny chance of seeing O’Dowda on the bench today?

Personally I think that Pisano aside O’Dowda has been the most missed of the injured guys. 

Looking at the scars on Callum's ankle it does make you wonder what longer term effect it might have. Shame for such a young player who was really starting to look the business.

3 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

It's the least important position in the 18 but anyone know why Wollacott is on the bench instead of Steele?

I’d say the sub goalie is arguably the most important sub in that if you need them you don’t have any other option!

Put it another way, you’d rather only have six subs including a keeper than seven without.

No idea, by the way!

Really thought Johnson might have taken a bit of a risk, in a last ditch effort to instil some life into the team. Bring in some of the players that might show some fight, Elliason, Djuric, O'Neil, Hegeller. But no fear, reward those who played so pathetically recently.

8 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I’d say the sub goalie is arguably the most important sub in that if you need them you don’t have any other option!

Put it another way, you’d rather only have six subs including a keeper than seven without.

No idea, by the way!

I dunno...from an entertainment perspective I'd say the more outfield players go in goal the better. :yawn:

• Like 1