IGNORED

Eros Pisano......

BCFC1512

3 minutes ago, Londoner said:

No he didn't. He was bang average and got caught out on occasions and offered nothing going forward.

I said he did fine not blew us away, no point crying over what ifs. Eros is back and he is class. 

No guarantees had we dipped into the market we would be any better off than we are now. 

6 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Maybe we couldn’t find one superior to what we already had. Or maybe we did and they didn’t want to come. Ever considered that?

There were options on the table. There were available players. We decided against. I don't need to consider when I know.

17 minutes ago, Londoner said:

No he didn't. He was bang average and got caught out on occasions and offered nothing going forward.

He knew the system, played okay, yes he didn’t offer much going forward and got skinned occasionally . Of course Pisano is better but Wright is club captain and didn’t ultimately didnt cost us points.

14 minutes ago, Londoner said:

There were options on the table. There were available players. We decided against. I don't need to consider when I know.

13 minutes ago, Selred said:

Who?

6 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Names?

Amazing, the "academic" (self proclaimed) hasn't been able to give an answer, but has found time to hand out feeble attempts to insult.

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Amazing, the "academic" (self proclaimed) hasn't been able to give an answer, but has found time to hand out feeble attempts to insult.

Londoner's method of choosing who we were targeting...

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, CiderHider said:

Meow. Wright did fine. 

Fine? I'd say he did a job, he was OK . It also solved the problem of which CB was going to be dropped and saved buying a RB that may have been on the bench when Pisano got back.

1 hour ago, Selred said:

What’s wrong with being average for a 2nd choice option? 

Nothing really. I do think if the club thought we had a genuine chance of promotion they would have got another RB in.

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Maybe we couldn’t find one superior to what we already had. Or maybe we did and they didn’t want to come. Ever considered that?

This.

Anyway, back on topic...

I thought Pisano was great first half and disappeared a bit second half which is understandable given his long lay off.

Most of all though, already Pisano was good, he was only our second best full back today.  How good is that?!

26 minutes ago, Jacki said:

He named Jonny Russell on another thread. And that was it....

Which is a joke of a suggestion in itself given how well publicised it was that he wanted to move to the MLS being the whole reason Derby let him go. 

Archived