IGNORED

What has happened to Korey Smith?

old_eastender

11 hours ago, hantsred said:

In addition Patterson and Brownhill were quite often seen around the defence area ,

I thought they both looked like fish out of water today, especially Patterson. Didn't seem to know what job he was supposed to be doing. Nor did he seem to want it very much. Korey pretty accomplished compared with them.

Did we lose yesterday? I mean if someone had perhaps a poor game you might forgive him if we actually win, but to single out a player after we have won, just very mean spirited ,imo. 

Tip for you, if we are going to get a top 6 place, try supporting the players, Korey is important to us he is allowed an occasional off day, overall he is beyond reproach.    

16 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

What he got booked for was exactly what most of us wanted Joe to do v Bolton and Preston.

I don't know about Preston but against Bolton, it was in the build up to their goal if I remember correctly, he was already on a yellow so can't fault him for not getting sent off.

2 minutes ago, joeyb said:

I don't know about Preston but against Bolton, it was in the build up to their goal if I remember correctly, he was already on a yellow so can't fault him for not getting sent off.

Yeah, I`d forgotten that TBH. The point I was trying to make I guess is that we need players to take one for the team occasionally and that`s what Korey did yesterday - we can be too nice sometimes.

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Yeah, I`d forgotten that TBH. The point I was trying to make I guess is that we need players to take one for the team occasionally and that`s what Korey did yesterday - we can be too nice sometimes.

I do agree with you on that. One of Korey's biggest assets as a player is his ability to still affect the game through game intelligence and determination even when things aren't falling for him.

Archived