IGNORED

Frankie Fielding

I’m glad there’s a thread on his distribution today because I was really impressed by it. Possibly the best I’ve ever seen it, I think he only kicked it out of play once and that was aiming for someone on the touch line. Well done Frankie, keep it up :clap:

7 hours ago, BigTone said:

What ever you think of him he has been a rock for us.  Lets hope we can keep Luke as backup.

Yes. Absolutely. Kops a completely unfair amount of stick. 

Should definitely be a candidate for POTS. I think it’s fair to say that Bobby will win it hands down though. 

16 hours ago, nick jones of hereford said:

Didn’t have much to do, however I thought that he was excellent in his distribution today. Kicks were accurate; he threw the ball out for a player to run on to; he caught the ball well and commanded his area.

its good to see such an improvement. Keep it up!!!

:clapping:

He's been brilliant all year. Kicking is sometimes suspect, but Johnson challenges him to distribute effectively which can sometimes be difficult. 

But agreed, distribution was particularly good today! 

10 hours ago, Ohbasso said:

I’m glad there’s a thread on his distribution today because I was really impressed by it. Possibly the best I’ve ever seen it, I think he only kicked it out of play once and that was aiming for someone on the touch line. Well done Frankie, keep it up :clap:

His distribution stats were below his average yesterday.  A observation looking at his stats is that he is erratic going long and right. This may be due to instruction. 

Not the worst but not the best either.

Archived