IGNORED

Hörður

yardy

9 minutes ago, Londoner said:

glad he did well. Realisticly sell him in the summer please.

Are you glad? Realistically he is very adequate cover for LCB and LB. Mind you those are two positions that are always in question with Bryan probably having interest and Baker’s injury record. Also, he is getting better and you can see it. Still has to cut the mistakes out and hopefully add a bit more aggression but would be madness to let him leave unless a) we are making a nice profit or b) he has expressed a desire to leave. Otherwise, I’d probably be looking to sign him up to a new contract

1 hour ago, yardy said:

Surprised there isn't a thread about Mags i thought he was excellent today, won everything in the air and looked strong and calm at the back, his best City game so far for me. Hope his injury isn't to bad.

Keep it up Hörður

For me his ability has never been an issue. The kid can play football and is a good defender

He just sometimes lacks the concentration levels you need if you want to become a top defender

I thought today summed Mags up. He was solid, looked a decent championship CB and played well. Then on about 70 minutes he made a rick, passed the ball short and would have left them clear but Pack had to make a tackle which he barely got to.

Thats him in a nutshell - he can look great for 89 minutes, but has a mistake in him every game. It has to be mental, and on that basis, it has to be something he can solve.

For me, he’s 4th at CB and 2nd at LB. On that basis there’s no way I’d sell him as he’s plenty good enough as a squad player, but I’ll never be 100% confident with him starting until he sorts the above out.

He looks so much better at CH but that didn't look too clever when he went down. It looked like his knee went the wrong way. Let's hope it doesn't bugger up his World cup hopes.

I will admit, I had forgotten all about Jens Hegeler so was wondering who we had left at CH, would Eros play there and put Josh to RB? On came the forgotten big German,  I guess we're gonna need him now.

26 minutes ago, Londoner said:

What's negative about my post?

Instead of praising a player for having a good game and leaving it at that you demanded he be sold.

What isn't negative about that post?

6 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Read it again.

Read it again. Then again. And a third for good measure. Sounds pretty negative to me saying that you'd like a player to be sold in spite of a good performance.

Archived