IGNORED

Apologies

handsofclay

The amount of times I hear on live footy TV coverage the commentator apologising for any bad language picked up on the microphones from the crowd. Jeez, are there really people viewing at home out there who are genuinely offended? Possibly, there might be one or two strange people in the audience of sometimes millions who hear the W C or F word and need to resort to downing a bottle of brandy to recover from the shock but even that I find unlikely. So why do commentators waste their breath. Plus, it makes me think is this 2018 or 1918?

Remember when people didnt swear in front of women and children?

I can,what a load of tw**s worrying about using vile language next to children,ha ha ha ha

27 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

PC UK

It's even infected here.

I've seen 2 posts get taken down today for presumably breaching the swear filter. Why is there one in the first place? Genuine question.

46 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

It's even infected here.

I've seen 2 posts get taken down today for presumably breaching the swear filter. Why is there one in the first place? Genuine question.

Because it’s the times we are in,the minority will protest and get upset over the slightest thing and the normal folk like us have to put up with it I’m afraid 

17 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

It's even infected here.

Your an odd one mind....some posts you are quite eloquent and reasonable, even a bit charming., funny, bearable

Others you are well, your other alter ego so I guess it's because of the likes of you ?

Archived