IGNORED

Ipswich v City v Ipswich

22A

Looking at the two games this season and the reactions to both on this forum, a thought struck me.

If that September game at Portman Road had been dire, but City won 1-0, then an open flowing game at AG yesterday resulted in City winning 3-1, i reckon the mood of some people on this forum would be much brighter.

6 hours ago, 22A said:

Looking at the two games this season and the reactions to both on this forum, a thought struck me.

If that September game at Portman Road had been dire, but City won 1-0, then an open flowing game at AG yesterday resulted in City winning 3-1, i reckon the mood of some people on this forum would be much brighter.

Agreed.

I'm sure if you offered us this position at the start of the season - just outside the pray-offs with 8 games to go - there's little question all City fans (okay, all reasonable City fans) would have taken it. With some experienced players coming back from long term injury we can get stronger before the end of the season, and might manage a top six position. Then who knows!

3 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Agreed.

I'm sure if you offered us this position at the start of the season - just outside the pray-offs with 8 games to go - there's little question all City fans (okay, all reasonable City fans) would have taken it. With some experienced players coming back from long term injury we can get stronger before the end of the season, and might manage a top six position. Then who knows!

Agree. That’s why it’s best to look forwards! 1 point off the play offs at Easter with 8 games to go. I’ll have some of that please!

Archived