IGNORED

Barnsley away (Merged)

DavidNoble

Now a massive game (after looking like it could be a bit of a dud)

I hope we can take decent numbers up there to help get the much needed 3 points. 

I wasn’t going to bother, but certainly keen on trying to get to this one now. 

22 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Now a massive game (after looking like it could be a bit of a dud)

I hope we can take decent numbers up there to help get the much needed 3 points. 

I wasn’t going to bother, but certainly keen on trying to get to this one now. 

I suppose free/subsidised travel by the club isn't an option ? Would help increase numbers though....12th man and all.

3 minutes ago, DOZZYBCFC said:

I suppose free/subsidised travel by the club isn't an option ? Would help increase numbers though....12th man and all.

But this sort of initiative would cost us dosh, and only to make more dosh for Barnsley. Is that what we "do"?

Might make sense for a cup-tie where we get 40% of tickets.

8 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Barnsley fans don't think they will win another game. Check out their forum they are woeful apparently. Can't defend or score more than one goal. We have to go and beat them. 

Every chance they will. Our away form is woeful.

11 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Barnsley fans don't think they will win another game. Check out their forum they are woeful apparently. Can't defend or score more than one goal. We have to go and beat them. 

Are you sure you were not reading our forum"...........?

I think we took about 900 to Oldham on Good Friday when we were top of league one under Cotts, surely we can take over a thousand??

Ipswich bringing over a thousand to us on Saturday given the distance, and their position, puts our away support to shame really.

Come on lads, make the effort and get up there! COYR

Should be an attractive line-up as well. We should have an almost full strength squad for this one given the time off over the next weekend. Personally I would go for:

Fielding

Pisano Flint Wright Baker Kelly

Brownhill Pack Smith Bryan

Reid Djuric

Subs: Wollacott, Mags, O'Dowda, O'Neill, Walsh, Diedhiou, Paterson

I'd rest Diedhiou as he's not been brilliant in the last two matches, would reward Kelly for his excellent deputising and then play Bryan further up.  Going on recent injury updates I'd say COD will be on the bench.  Then I'd drop Paterson and send Diony and Kent off to the U23s for some training. Query Hegeler for Walsh or O'Neill to give a slightly more flexible bench.

Apparently Steele got a nasty one in training so would expect Wollacott to warm the bench again.

4 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Should be an attractive line-up as well. We should have an almost full strength squad for this one given the time off over the next weekend. Personally I would go for:

Fielding

Pisano Flint Baker Kelly

Brownhill Pack Smith Bryan

Reid Djuric

Subs: Wollacott, Mags, O'Dowda, O'Neill, Walsh, Diedhiou, Paterson

I'd rest Diedhiou as he's not been brilliant in the last two matches, would reward Kelly for his excellent deputising and then play Bryan further up.  Going on recent injury updates I'd say COD will be on the bench.  Then I'd drop Paterson and send Diony and Kent off to the U23s for some training. Query Hegeler for Walsh or O'Neill to give a slightly more flexible bench.

Apparently Steele got a nasty one in training so would expect Wollacott to warm the bench again.

Flint suspended 

Archived