IGNORED

Wind up merchants on here

AshtonPark

7 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

I understand that, but recently it seems to have got a hell of a lot worse on here. It’s even like it’s a couple of people with multiple accounts. 

Mark Ashton and John Lansdown have been very busy lately :laughcont:

23 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

Has anyone else noticed that over the last month or so, there seems to be a massive rise on members/new members who seem intent on just winding people up?

I've noticed that as well. In fact two were so illiterate with weak attempts at being controversial that I  put them both on ignore.

There are around 10-12 posters on here whose posts I always read because it's possible to have a decent exchange of views with them.

One man’s meat is another man’s poison.  

You could say that a wind up is something that is not true that someone  tells you in order to make a joke or annoy you. Or it might be what they say is true, but you call it a wind up because you don’t agree with it. 

Of course, using the word “wind” might be defining it as the perceptible movement of air. In which case, perhaps more people on the forum are eating more baked beans 

14 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I've noticed that as well. In fact two were so illiterate with weak attempts at being controversial that I  put them both on ignore.

There are around 10-12 posters on here whose posts I always read because it's possible to have a decent exchange of views with them.

As many as that? You really are winding us up 

43 minutes ago, Robbored said:

The irony!

Majority of your posts are wind ups

2 hours ago, AshtonPark said:

Has anyone else noticed that over the last month or so, there seems to be a massive rise on members/new members who seem intent on just winding people up?

Wind up merchants seem to appear just like clockwork. :)

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Why put people on ignore?

Just let your ignorance run its natural course

Archived