IGNORED

Wind up merchants on here

AshtonPark

Of course most posts are a wind-up, especially from Gas when their jealousy (17 yrs) holds no bounds, on the subject of S.T prices (from people who dont even go to matches) from the Evil Post when they cant face being even more biased and anti-City etc. Its hard to bear if one is a genuine City Supporter but this is an unavoidable aspect of social media. Most of us recall the anti club flurry of posts just 12 months ago and surely they were wind-ups. If not I'd love to talk to those who claim to be supporters but hated owner, manager, players!!

20 hours ago, AshtonPark said:

Has anyone else noticed that over the last month or so, there seems to be a massive rise on members/new members who seem intent on just winding people up?

im not sure what your agenda is coming on here and making false statements like that. 

22 hours ago, Robbored said:

I've noticed that as well. In fact two were so illiterate with weak attempts at being controversial that I  put them both on ignore.

There are around 10-12 posters on here whose posts I always read because it's possible to have a decent exchange of views with them.

Thanks Robbo...

23 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Johnson out

Never not after the season we have had sheff utd should be an interesting game hopefully something to fight for last game man utd a game that comes along every 10 years both man city games can show we can want to go tackle for tackle if only we did that every game but I am a firm beliver that league table never lies look at Sunderland 

On 18/03/2018 at 14:13, AshtonPark said:

Has anyone else noticed that over the last month or so, there seems to be a massive rise on members/new members who seem intent on just winding people up?

I noticed you only joined yourself in October.....  Trust me, after 15 years on this forum (one of the old forum members), you get to see that this is nothing out of the ordinary.  We see spates of this often.  It'll die down and then come back round again.

5 hours ago, Ayteomike2 said:

Never not after the season we have had sheff utd should be an interesting game hopefully something to fight for last game man utd a game that comes along every 10 years both man city games can show we can want to go tackle for tackle if only we did that every game but I am a firm beliver that league table never lies look at Sunderland 

It was a joke. Or am I being wooshed 

I think we should expel 25 people from the forum immediately.

Then we could get an independent authority in to investigate the claims.

I think its fair to assume the forum has been infiltrated by russians.

On 3/20/2018 at 22:24, bobby kellard was go said:

48 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Niet .

Smert Shpionam.

On 20/03/2018 at 22:24, bobby kellard was go said:

Only those that affect your nerves

Archived