IGNORED

Joe Bryan for Manchester Utd?

Marlborough Red

16 hours ago, Marlborough Red said:

Lots of negatives comments from Jose Mourinho about Luke Shaw after substituting him at half time V Brighton. Can't see him staying at the Club much longer.

Wonder if he might perhaps be looking at Joe Bryan as a replacement ? Certainly will remember his performance and tremendous goal against them at Ashton Gate . We  seem to have a promising replacement for Joe with another "one of our own" in Lloyd Kelly.

Or Bobby Reid to replace Messi at Barca maybe ?

1 hour ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

and gasman Nicky Tanner to Dalgleish's Liverpool and Ralph Milne to Man U.

This City is the stuff of Legends.

Back in the day when the top flight wasn't full of millionaire foreigners.

C'mon chaps this is a daft thread isn't it.Lower end Prem might take a punt, or a newly promoted side but United...?

6 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

Thats only because Barry Venison couldnt make the team photo ( edit:due to a hairdressing accident transferring from mullet to perm).

Godknows what was going on in Fergies head

He wanted to prove to the world that despite his dour grumpy image .... he actually had a cracking sense of humour.

( Ps Barry was at Liverpool but my above point strangely covers both Kenny and Fergie)

39 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Because he had some games where he looked unstoppable.

He was probably worth a punt from Man Utd as a back up . 

Milne wasn't the worst winger we've had at City by a very long mile .

How would you compare him against O’Dowda? Genuine question. 

3 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Which shows how far BCFC are behind- its usually taken our management team a couple of seasons.

Unlike me- I usually nail it after a couple of games :ph34r:

Some on otib can form an opinion after watching them for 10 minutes! ;)

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I’m sure it will have been because of Fergie seeing him play in Scotland for Dundee, and then a few flash performances for City.

I'm sure it's because Fergie knew Milne's agent and where the brown envelope was...

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I’m sure it will have been because of Fergie seeing him play in Scotland for Dundee, and then a few flash performances for City.

Super Ralph didn’t play for Dundee....and before you call me ‘pedantic’ (again) - there is a team called Dundee and Ralph didn’t play for them...incidentally, for those who wanna win a tenner in a pub...Dundee is the only pro club in UK with zero letters from the word ‘football’ in their name....strange, but true...

11 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Super Ralph didn’t play for Dundee....and before you call me ‘pedantic’ (again) - there is a team called Dundee and Ralph didn’t play for them...incidentally, for those who wanna win a tenner in a pub...Dundee is the only pro club in UK with zero letters from the word ‘football’ in their name....strange, but true...

His name wasn’t Super Ralph, so pedantism denied :P 

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

His name wasn’t Super Ralph, so pedantism denied :P 

He was christened Super Ralph....and after that side foot volley at the (real) East End (on his debut?) he will always be Super Ralph to me! Stop trying to deflect away from the fact that you didn’t realise there are two teams in Dundee and one of them ain’t Dundee United!

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

He was christened Super Ralph....and after that side foot volley at the (real) East End (on his debut?) he will always be Super Ralph to me! Stop trying to deflect away from the fact that you didn’t realise there are two teams in Dundee and one of them ain’t Dundee United!

Go post that on their forum - TTID :P

Archived