IGNORED

Cash out on Bobby???

red is the new black

1 hour ago, red is the new black said:

So I had a fiver on Bobby Reid to be top scorer in the championship this season (very shrewd I know!). I looked at his pre season form and the price they were offering which was 200/1.

Now I can cash out for over £200. What should I do? Can I trust in Bobby?

Thoughts?

How the heck did you see Bobby Reid being top scorer in the Championship this season?!!!

I would have put Flinty further up the list despite Bobby's excellent pre-season.  Well done on taking that punt.

Personally, I would cash out.  Bobby is going to be there or thereabouts but £200 is a good return and I'd be happy with that in my pocket.  At least you'll be able to enjoy the last few games of the season whether we're in the promotion mix or not.

8 games to go, 8 chances to score more, 8 chances to get injured, 8 chances that one of perhaps 3 other players will overtake him. Not a gambling man but those factors alone suggest the probability of him finishing top scorer are no better than about 50:50. 

I think on balance i would cash in now... Or can you hang on for another couple of games or is the cash reducing week on week?

12 hours ago, red is the new black said:

So I had a fiver on Bobby Reid to be top scorer in the championship this season (very shrewd I know!). I looked at his pre season form and the price they were offering which was 200/1.

Thoughts?

Was a mad bet but stay with it mate.

• Admin
12 hours ago, red is the new black said:

Thoughts?

Keep going - If you were offered the same bet from scratch with only 8 games to play we'd all be jumping on those odds

Archived