IGNORED

Cash out on Bobby???

red is the new black

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Or if they don`t  do as @Negan suggested and cash out and stick fifty on him at 5/1. Whatever happens you`re £150 quid up.

I think that's sound advice. I can still get 9/2 so that would be another £225 if he does get there. Injury is a worry and think we're still in the disciplinary period as well but not sure where he stands with that.

Unfortunately cant get part partial cash out. 

AND if I do cash out he's then bound to start banging them in, we'll get promoted and i'll be able to do the same thing all over again next year in the prem!

15 minutes ago, red is the new black said:

I think that's sound advice. I can still get 9/2 so that would be another £225 if he does get there. Injury is a worry and think we're still in the disciplinary period as well but not sure where he stands with that.

AND if I do cash out he's then bound to start banging them in, we'll get promoted and i'll be able to do the same thing all over again next year in the prem!

He`s on 8 bookings at the moment.

35 minutes ago, red is the new black said:

The deadline for picking up the 2 game suspension for 10 yellow cards in the EFL is after 37 league games (i.e it has already passed).

The next threshold is 15 yellow cards before the end of the season.

29 minutes ago, red is the new black said:

When is cut off? End of March? If it is only one game left so no problem with that.

Deadline for receiving 10 yellows was after 37 league games which was Burton away and has now passed. You now have to get 15 bookings by the end of the season to receive a suspension. 

13 hours ago, red is the new black said:

It's a tough one, I've had mares with cash outs ( much to the amusement of spoons ), I suppose it's small in comparison to the dilemma face by some of the Leicester fans who's £5/10 bets on them winning the title at 5000/1 could be cashed out for a lot of money with plenty of games to go.

What ever you do, it's a cracking bet, good luck and well done.

On 21/03/2018 at 21:16, red is the new black said:

So I had a fiver on Bobby Reid to be top scorer in the championship this season (very shrewd I know!). I looked at his pre season form and the price they were offering which was 200/1.

Now I can cash out for over £200. What should I do? Can I trust in Bobby?

Thoughts?

Take the £200. Don't be greedy.

Also if your honest do we really think he's going to finish top scorer now?

stay with it, you would regret it more if you cashed out now and he ended up being the top scorer, then if you stay with it and lose the lot.

plus, I think he will do it, fit, young and still improving.. plus our run in is pretty forgiving and he should get a few more

I'd let it run for 2 more games - if Bobby scores in each and none of the top 5 challengers don't then that 200 quid will skyrocket up - maybe 6-700

If he scores 1 then it will go up to maybe 400

If he doesn't score, but neither do his closest challengers, you'll probably still be able to cash out 250 - 300 as there are less games.

However if he doesn't and then Vydra or Grabban smash in 2 or 3 then you're looking at 50 max - still ten times more than you outlaid!

I'd give it 2 more games - then make a final decision.

Good luck young man!

On 3/21/2018 at 21:25, BobBobSuperBob said:

My hot advice - be cute

Cash in now on Bobby and lump the whole lot straight on Gustav to be Championship scorer next season , while the odds are favourable  :thumbsup:

You will thank me in 14 months time 

I'm presuming you mean Championship TOP scorer? Actually, being Gustav, you'd probably get pretty long odds on him just being a scorer.

On 3/22/2018 at 21:15, red is the new black said:

so lump part of that cash on City being promoted. It's a pleasant conundrum. but I'd take the money now

Archived