2 hours ago, BCFC Josh said:

Who would you select? I would go with..

Butland 

Walker Mawson Maguire Young

Dier Wilshere

Sterling Alli Rashford

Vardy 

Wilshere is out injured.

We should have a thread on here for all things England National Team. A bit like the Rovers one. 

Wilshere injured, Henderson will be starting because he's been given captaincy. 

I'd go 

Pope 

Walker, Stones, Maguire, Rose

Alli, Dier, Lallana (Wilshere when fit)

Sterling, Vardy (Kane when fit), Rashford

I think Hodgson changing the team and still experimenting in the friendlies leading up to the Euros really cost us. I'd try and keep things pretty much the same over the 4 games we have before Russia unless someone has a shocker. 

I also think all three keepers are close in terms of ability. Popes the standout on form, but I believe Pickford is due to start tonight, so I'd prefer we kept him in for all the friendlies to really create an understanding between the back 4/5 depending on whatever formation we play. 

7 hours ago, BCFC Josh said:

Who would you select? I would go with..

Butland 

Walker Mawson Maguire Young

Dier Wilshere

Sterling Alli Rashford

Vardy 

No interest in international football. Have to say I would love it to phase out so we can have more club games. Too many breaks. 

1 hour ago, Carey 6 said:

We should have a thread on here for all things England National Team. A bit like the Rovers one. 

Wilshere injured, Henderson will be starting because he's been given captaincy. 

I'd go 

Pope 

Walker, Stones, Maguire, Rose

Alli, Dier, Lallana (Wilshere when fit)

Sterling, Vardy (Kane when fit), Rashford

I think Hodgson changing the team and still experimenting in the friendlies leading up to the Euros really cost us. I'd try and keep things pretty much the same over the 4 games we have before Russia unless someone has a shocker. 

I also think all three keepers are close in terms of ability. Popes the standout on form, but I believe Pickford is due to start tonight, so I'd prefer we kept him in for all the friendlies to really create an understanding between the back 4/5 depending on whatever formation we play. 

Great idea............…......…....another "Dustbin" thread...

I get less and less bothered with England each year and this squad doesn't fill me with much hope either.

The main thing that annoys me is every time England play it's like they are all strangers and can't string five passes together, how are they supposed to play as a team if they haven't played together before?

The successful Spanish and French international sides of recent years have had settled squads and have won World Cups and Euro's, until we do this we have no hope imo.

Archived