IGNORED

International breaks

Slippin cider

2 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

:gaah: Boooooooooring!! 

Is boring as hell . Especially as my interest in England has almost disappeared. But on the plus side it gives some of our players time to shake off any slight injuries. And players coming back a bit more time. But you’re right it is boring 

It's even worse this season using BCTV audio. With the previous PremiumTV service, it allowed you to choose any other live commentary game on any day, for the same price as the new BCTV venture.

However, we do not have this facility any longer. This means for me that tomorrow there will be no Geoff Twentyman or Chris Spittles discussing how 'Celtic in Disguise' are doing or any of our local clubs like Weston and Taunton. 

Boring? How will I cope more like!

It's like a jungle sometimes....

10 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I'm off to the rec tonight to watch Bath v Exeter chiefs. I couldn't care less who wins but it's better than talking to the old bat who replaced the young fit bird I married!!

Go down the Gate instead and watch Bris play Yorkshire Carnegie (Leeds by another name). Comfortable stadium with plenty of refreshment outlets unlike the temporary seating at Barff. And wait until you see their pitch; farmers fields are better kept than that.

51 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Go down the Gate instead and watch Bris play Yorkshire Carnegie (Leeds by another name). Comfortable stadium with plenty of refreshment outlets unlike the temporary seating at Barff. And wait until you see their pitch; farmers fields are better kept than that.

A few mates are Barff supporters and I've been promising to go for a while. There may be alcohol involved as well. ;)

On 3/23/2018 at 11:37, Ska Junkie said:

I'm off to the rec tonight to watch Bath v Exeter chiefs. I couldn't care less who wins but it's better than talking to the old bat who replaced the young fit bird I married!!

:shocking: Someone's wife doesn't peruse OTIB then Ska....

Archived