IGNORED

Bring On The Swindon Fans Then...

Red_Jim

Where the gloating then pikeys? When's the first comment from one of the roundabout boys going to appear on here then?

Well done to City today though, good point away from home, though results around us aren't going for us again...and Basso injured :( Still, a win on Wednesday and hopefully things will look brighter! :city:

Bring On The Swindon Fans Then

ATTAAAAACK!!!!! I'm sorry I've not watched the Football Factory, is that what they say? Didn't think so.

I've got a stitch now, you happy?

Where the gloating then pikeys? When's the first comment from one of the roundabout boys going to appear on here then?

I believe this thread could have been the "first comment" my friend! Tip of the cap to you sir.

Well done to City today though, good point away from home, though results around us aren't going for us again...and Basso injured :( Still, a win on Wednesday and hopefully things will look brighter! :city:

Hoorah. I will use this opportunity to say that I hope everyone had themselves fun this Christmas etc etc etc....

Alas, tis my turn to go to the Gate so I shall be watching you play on Wednesday (if on), I shall be judging ALL OF YOU :shifty:

Rich.

Archived