IGNORED

Swindon Predictions

madmax

anyone wanna leave any sensible suggestions?

yes as a matter of fact I do.

If we score early on, Swindon will fold.

If it's 0-0 at half time, you've got precisely the first 10 second-half minutes to score or you'll lose the game and get relegated.

Guest 30BCFC90

3-2

brooker 13, 56

wilkshire 72

Peacock (just for the irony) 63

Cureton 20

16,000 (ish)

Going to be one of the best games of the seasons, great atmosphere. Skysports will regret not showing it!!

Ive been waiting years for this!

I can remember a game a (few) years ago lets say, and City needed to win at home to make the play-offs.

City missed a penalty and we drew the game.

After the game the already promoted Trumpton town fans were really taking this michael!!!

Revenge is sweet lads. I will LOVE it at 4.45 to see all your sad bonces going home relegated!

TOO BAD SO SAD BYE BYE

:Party27: :Party27: :Party27: :Party27: :Party27: :Party27: :Party27: :Party27:

ask any swindon fan. we are relegated. we will be playing league 2 next year. we will have fun at ashton gate. we will get the result we deserve. we have the strikers to come back up. we'll keep the red flag flying high, for swindon town will never die

Two things.

1. I will be amazed if Peacock and Cureton hang around to play league 2 football with your mob.

2. It was only a few weeks ago that we had some of your fans coming on here asking us to cry into our cider, because relegation for Swindon Town meant certain financial doom and extinction. With that in mind, your claims of "will never die" sound more like bravado than anything else.

Two things.

1. I will be amazed if Peacock and Cureton hang around to play league 2 football with your mob.

2. It was only a few weeks ago that we had some of your fans coming on here asking us to cry into our cider, because relegation for Swindon Town meant certain financial doom and extinction. With that in mind, your claims of "will never die" sound more like bravado than anything else.

1. they will both be here. they are both under contract and would be crazy to let them go. from the interviews the players have had nothing suggests they would be leaving so can only go on that.

2. well those fans are those fans. i cant change what they said but what you claim they said is absolute ********. we're not made of millions but have a much better financial situations than clubs around us. relegation to league 2 financially isnt destroying as there isnt too much differences with income.

Archived