IGNORED

Who Was On Coach 15 To Cardiff?

reddarren

hey, who was on coach 15 to cardiff on saturday?

my cous has just text me and told me he's been in the chat room and heard a story that a lad about 20 wet himself on coach 15 because they couldn't stop and there was no toilet on the coach - his jeans still hadn't dried out on the journey home afterwards!

:laugh::laugh:

was anyone else on that coach - or is the bloke one of the posters on this site? !!

:whistle2:

Have you not seen this thread.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=95909 :innocent06:

And your cousin doesnt happen to go on digital spy does he, cos there was a topic on there tonight about people wetting themselves, and I posted the story from coach 15, a bloke replied on there who said HIS cousin was a mad City fan blah blah blah.

I'm still having nightmares.........

Maybe the club could do a line in branded incontinence pants for those heavy-drinking away days to prevent your disturbed sleep.

Disposable ones obviously, so you can throw them away at the ground.

The trouble would be finding somewhere to throw them....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... so it's true then!!

bet the poor sod will be too embarrassed to ever travel by coach again :laugh:

wonder if he reads this board at all? :rofl2br:

dunno where my cous heard about it, his text said in a chat room...he's a fair-weather supporter from london :unsure: a good lad though

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... so it's true then!!

bet the poor sod will be too embarrassed to ever travel by coach again :laugh:

wonder if he reads this board at all? :rofl2br:

dunno where my cous heard about it, his text said in a chat room...he's a fair-weather supporter from london :unsure: a good lad though

Yup its the same person, small world

Maybe the club could do a line in branded incontinence pants for those heavy-drinking away days to prevent your disturbed sleep.

Hmmm, is this how I'm going to make my millions?? Maybe i should get a patent (or whatever it is) on this!!!

This is why Uncy Rog is lucky Eddie, he just gets Mrs Rog to fit an oversized bag on the morning and then he can drain it on the terrace of an afternoon, just like the old days

Hmmm, is this how I'm going to make my millions?? Maybe i should get a patent (or whatever it is) on this!!!

Trouble is, I can't see too many takers for the product - at least not too many who would be willing to "own up" to such a need!!

Find that man!!!!!!! (I'm sure he could publicise it for you as a result of his own...erm...experience!

I was there, It will live long in my memory....It was everywhere, He soaked up two newspapers worth of Piss and yet he and the seat were still soaking wet. There was also two full bottles of the stuff floating around the coach too. The worst thing was when he sat in a different seat on the way home.......

I was there, It will live long in my memory....It was everywhere, He soaked up two newspapers worth of Piss and yet he and the seat were still soaking wet. There was also two full bottles of the stuff floating around the coach too. The worst thing was when he sat in a different seat on the way home.......

I would of kicked his ass if that had been my seat he moved to, was disgusting!!

The worst thing was when he sat in a different seat on the way home.......

Some people have no shame!

We still need to have an appearance from the man himself to apologise for traumatising so many of us!

Or is he still trying to explain to whoever does his washing what happened to his jeans.

I do think it is wrong of the club to force you to go on a coach thne not even have the decency to make sure there is toilets on the coach, if steve L was at the game i doubt he had to go on the coach.

If they take away freedom of movement they should at least put a toilet on every coach.

I do think if your going on a coach you would have the sense not to drink 9 pints before hand, knowin theres a chance you might not be able to have a wee and whatever!

Guest MaloneFM
This is why Uncy Rog is lucky Eddie, he just gets Mrs Rog to fit an oversized bag on the morning and then he can drain it on the terrace of an afternoon, just like the old days

As well you know KM its the 15 litre Aldi bag up in the gantry and when full BOMBS AWAY!

Which explains why the takeup for the platinum seats is so poor.

Some people have no shame!

We still need to have an appearance from the man himself to apologise for traumatising so many of us!

Or is he still trying to explain to whoever does his washing what happened to his jeans.

I cant see it!! I reckon he will be hoping he never meets anybody that was on that coach ever again.........ever. :laugh:

I cant see it!! I reckon he will be hoping he never meets anybody that was on that coach ever again.........ever. :laugh:

this is so dead funny - I wonder if he actually watched the game?

what was he trying to mop up, the seat or the floor...or himself? :D

what was he trying to mop up, the seat or the floor...or himself? :D

All of the above?

Couldnt believe he refused to sit in the seat he had messed on the way home, twas a bloody good job everyone at that end of the bus knew what he'd done, and that there was a spare seat!

I do think if your going on a coach you would have the sense not to drink 9 pints before hand, knowin theres a chance you might not be able to have a wee and whatever!

how do you know that's what happened?

they must have been almost nearly at cardiff when it happened? I didn't see anyone on our coach needing a wee?

this reminds me of that only fools and horses sketch when rodney sat in uncle albert's armchair, remember that? :laugh:

He said so, maybe an exageration on his part, but whatever, your going on a coach you have a wee before you get on, its common sense! He informed us it was on the bridge when it actually happened... He had been moaning from Winterstoke Road though!

He said so, maybe an exageration on his part, but whatever, your going on a coach you have a wee before you get on, its common sense! He informed us it was on the bridge when it actually happened... He had been moaning from Winterstoke Road though!

gawd, he wasn't exactly embarrassed then? :o

winterstoke road? moaning? you make it sound like it was a long drawn-out job :D

my cous is going to love this, he said to tell him the gory details, only joking gals!

we didn't see him perhaps he stayed in the coach all match?

Yeh, before we left the carpark he actually went down and asked the driver if he could jump off the bus quickly but he told him he didnt have time and we promptly left......

gawd, he wasn't exactly embarrassed then? :o

winterstoke road? moaning? you make it sound like it was a long drawn-out job :D

It was a long drawn out job for sure - you could see him physically getting redder and redder the more he was having to hold it in.....He must have been in agony but its no excuse. I'm sure bottles were offered to him but for some reason he preferred to wet himself. The bloke sat next to him showed the way and took a piss in a bottle........

tell then !!!

I'm off to teneriffe this week and I need something to tell the lads on those long boring nights in the bars!!! :cool:

Kibs got it pretty much spot on, I was saying really helpful things like "try not to think of dripping taps or running water" to which the reply was not something I could type on here!!

Yeh, before we left the carpark he actually went down and asked the driver if he could jump off the bus quickly but he told him he didnt have time and we promptly left......

It was a long drawn out job for sure - you could see him physically getting redder and redder the more he was having to hold it in.....He must have been in agony but its no excuse. I'm sure bottles were offered to him but for some reason he preferred to wet himself. The bloke sat next to him showed the way and took a piss in a bottle........

blimey, poor sod, makes me feel sorry for him and a bit bad laffing so much.

did you have a bird's eye view then? (snigger) - how old was he?

Archived