Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums
Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Support OTIB with a premium membership
Also love the fact he thinks we don't own the ground... pretty sure it's included in Bristol City FC Holding Groups account. Separate entity from the football club but in the same group. Good business sense. City goes bust (hopefully it never does) and they can't touch the ground and still belongs to us. We just set up a new company like Rangers did. Can't see us going bust anytime soon with SL at the helm, but if some peoples suggestion on here of investing all the transfer fees we received and paying bigger wages could possibly happen, especially as it would mean we would breach FFP and getting a fine like QPR did.