Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums
Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Support OTIB with a premium membership
Everything posted by viewfromthetrees
Flares my seem harmless and fun but they’re not always. Some years ago myself and four friends saw Wales V Romania at Cardiff, (I know, long story). Anyway, after the final whistle some idiots set off a yacht flare. It flew straight across the pitch and into the stand where we sat. I remember hearing a fizz, looking up and seeing a guy two seats away grasping at his neck. He slumped forward and blood poured down the steps in front of us. He died instantly and the memory stays with me. no matter how safe some flares might be there’s always an idiot that brings the wrong sort. I don’t want to be around to see if it’s a safe flare or not.