Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums
Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Support OTIB with a premium membership
There could be a bit of confusion about the JR period because as of the 1st July 2013... The JR period changed from 3 months to 6 weeks... Therefore, if you were to apply the new 6 week period, the Sainsbury JR period would have ended this week. However, this is somewhat trivial, as the application was determined pre-1st July and thus the JR period will end on the 14th September 2013. The new shorter period, however, was introduced to stop claimants abusing the JR system to delay development proposals. Under the old legislation (which still applies to the Sainsbury's application) i