Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums
Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Support OTIB with a premium membership
I just want to see us in the top league again - I was fortunate enough to enjoy most of it last time. The only trouble is I'm now 60 so time is a bit more limited! As SL is a bit older than me, perhaps he might want to move things on a bit smartish? Otherwise, what's the point?
Surely SL HAS to do something today. Training under LJ must now be just a chore for all concerned, and that hardly looks like lifting the players for Saturday. It'll be the same next week. Maybe getting, say, Harry Rednap or someone that's managed at top championship or prem level in to 'advise' LJ and motivate the players just until the end of the season? It's not that the players aren't up to it- just not up FOR it.