Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums
Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Support OTIB with a premium membership
I am not an LJ fan but wouldn't just blame him for the lame match day experience. Modern football is absolutely dire! I have been once this season and paid over £30 to sit on my own in zero atmosphere! It's just to hard these days to rock up with your mates on the day of a game and all sit/stand sing together at a reasonable price.
Such a shame as Bristol City away use to have an edge to it for visiting fans. Ashton Gate is now just another sanitised library like most other grounds in English football. I would happily walk out on 30 mins if I was attending but will not be giving the club anymore of my money! Unfortunately English football fans seem to just accept were gonna be shafted by our clubs!!