Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums
Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Support OTIB with a premium membership
This is not because of Brexit, Honda Swindon is set up for diesel cars & diesel car sales have dropped off a cliff. The Japan plants are not at full production and are more geared up to build Electric cars. Turkey car plant is also stopping production & it is still in the EU customs union.