Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums
Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Support OTIB with a premium membership
Kaunas is 160 miles from Kaliningrad. You can get a bus for 12 euros but as far as I can see it takes 6 hours, same for the train. I only had a quick look so there may be more options. I will update if I get more details. If there is a group of you it is best to hire a car and drive there. Don't forget you will need a visa. If you are staying in Kaunas it is a great night out and there is a great new cider pub opened recently. You can rent an apartment in the centre from about €25 per night.