Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Fordy62

Members
  • Content Count

    11,856
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    41

Fordy62 last won the day on December 12 2020

Fordy62 had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

17,266

1 Follower

About Fordy62

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling

Recent Profile Visitors

8,483 profile views
  1. Ahhh... I wasn’t aware of the sad bit. It was an attempt at a joke, which Is suddenly less funny. Cheers SA.
  2. For personal, read hamstring.
  3. :laugh:. Slicer. I love it when we sit on a lead and nick a second.
  4. I love it when we try to hold onto a lead. Breathtaking stuff.
  5. Pretty well. You didn’t just misread that. Better in the first half of the first half, but definitely not the tripe we’re used to.
  6. I’d laugh my tits off if Semenyo’s personal reasons were a hamstring injury.
  7. Easy to say that on paper... we know it’ll never happen though!
  8. Actually I feel like Diedhiou and Martin is exactly the wrong front pairing for KP45. I feel like he’d prefer Wells and Semenyo... although that’d mean playing Wells, who is horse shit every time I see him play.
  9. This line up has made me want to watch the game. I never learn do I?
  10. God I hope not. He’s part of the no shots on target problem for 90% of games. Admittedly he solves the problem in the other 10%.
  11. We really ought to switch around the ice bath followed by sprinting.
  12. You’re absolutely right. Fortunately I don’t have to work from home, but football brings about a good degree of normality. It’s unfortunate then however that it becomes apparent that the anticipation is much more exciting than the actual product itself.
×
×
  • Create New...