Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums
Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Support OTIB with a premium membership
There is a right of appeal if a planning application is refused. The appeal would be heard by a Planning Inspector, unless called in by the Secretary of State. If the Inspector dismisses the appeal a judicial review would only be considered if there is evidence that the decision is unlawful, for example, if the Inspector has failed to take in to account a material consideration. You cannot apply for a judicial review just because you do not agree with a decision.