Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums
Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Support OTIB with a premium membership
Total respect to paul great book. U don’t like football violence don’t read it !!! I can’t understand people who collect stamps or get a thrill playing scrabble. I served in the parachute regiment and nothing came close to the buzz of football violence I LOVED IT if you’ve never felt the adrenaline pump through your body and received the respect that I have then I feel sorry for u as you push The trolley around Sainsbury’s for your overweight ugly wife !! I can’t understand you so don’t try and understand me. I am adored by my csf brothers ALL MEN ARE BORN. FEW TRULY LIVE. CSF FOREVER. Bobby b