Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums
Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Support OTIB with a premium membership
I have just brought 12 bottles henry westons for £20, that's £1.66 a pint, so do the maths on how much of a mark up the club are putting on a pint, I know they have to make money, I would imagine that the club would get beer/cider at a better rate than I paid. I know a friend that had brought 24 cans old english cider from a booker wholesaler and it worked out at 21p a can, a few years ago.The only way to make a change is don't buy it from the stadium.