Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums
Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Support OTIB with a premium membership
If you want to know about the Lansdown loss, just compare his net worth with that of his business partner 1.88 billion compared with 2.39 billion - 530 million down. The majority of that will have been due to selling shares to help cover the football club losses, build stadium etc.
Gutted. I hope Vyner will be given a chance to step up but them's big shoes to fill.