Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums
Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Support OTIB with a premium membership
Weird how people perceive things differently i was at Queens Square. My recollection is that me and my mates all had a load of beer round the centre and entered early as the support act was the streets who were quite big at the time. Upon entering we were told you would not be allowed re entry if you left. Once inside there was 1 burger van, 1 beer tent and about 10 toilets for a crowd of about 15k. Also as Queens Square is flat only those 6foot plus could see anything. We all left about half hour from the end as desperate for the loo and dying of thirst also I like the music of MA b