Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums
Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Support OTIB with a premium membership
Hopefully I can add clarity to this. Tables and chairs add loading to an earea of relative safety (as designed for the fire strategy in initial application) we will never get them back. The bar in between the south and west stand is not blocking any flow so is not relevant. Every stadium has a different application and fire strategy. Our concourses were designed to ensure 1st level of safety. No conspiracy, our fire strategy is designed to keep OUR building and the people in it safe. It can’t be compared to others. Shelving. Yes, it’s coming, we’ve have stainless steel