Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums
Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Support OTIB with a premium membership
Evening all, i'm normally just a reader on the forum but really wanted to post about Buster. In the early 90's i was a reasonable County League player and i broke my leg during a game. My Dad phoned City to see if they could offer any advice on my rehab and he soon had a call back from Buster inviting us down to a reserve game at The Gate. Buster was obviously busy on the night giving massages etc (Wayne Allison was playing amongst others) but he still spent at least 10 minutes talking with me and my Dad about exercises that would help strengthen my leg and wished me all the best with my