Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums
Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Support OTIB with a premium membership
I went to QPR in May for the first time in a long time but as I was on tablets I didn't really worry too much about the pubs, but apart from the aforementioned Belushi's nowhere would let you in if you didn't have a ticket for the home end. I suggest as other have mentioned, stopping off a couple of tube stations early and finding a pub. My recommendation from Paddington is The Old Swan opposite Notting Hill Gate tube station. Take the Circle/District line to there and then the Central line to Sheppard's Bush.