Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums
Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Support OTIB with a premium membership
Based on that Zlatan Ibrahimovic song to the tune of yankee doodle dandy: "Matty Taylor left the Gas Cos Rovers is a shithole Joined the boys at Ashton Gate The only team in Bristol Number 10, he scores for fun playing as a striker joined the reds from the blue few he only cost a fiver"
How about to the tune of electric avenue, in place of the chorus: "We're gonna sing for you, Famara Diedhiou, and Bobby Reid's on fire" The Diedhiou would need elongating to 'dee-aay-jew'. I still don't know how you pronounce his name though