Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums
Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Support OTIB with a premium membership
Ok guys, as Bulgarian I'm ashamed and disgusted of what happened yesterday. Just want to say those morons don't represent the whole country. I fear that was well plotted, probably political interests and/or change in the power of the FA. Whatever the reason I wish the country will be banned from international competitions for good. And yes - our team is p**s poor with a clown as head coach and muppets on the pitch. The corruption is so deep in the FA for years and finally yesterday the Head office was raided by special forces for that such reason. Just giving you a glimpse of what is going on in bulgarian football and the country as a whole. Sad times, sometimes I wish I was born somewhere else...