Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums
Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Support OTIB with a premium membership
Agree with Moore and Bently, moore constantly moved forward with the ball at every opportunity William's and Baker pass along the back line painful to watch. Luton 19 kept driving but moore had him contained. Knew he would get taken off. Just start with a back 4 from the off, we are poor when we start with a back 3
It is about time the media stop referencing this lad as Bristol City flop it is slightly embarrassing now and gone on to long. Yes he did not work out but then the team at the time were under performing and people thought Kent was going to solve it. So he goes on to have a long career and achieves a certain amount of success will he still be BC flop in 8 years time.