Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

REDOXO

Members
  • Content count

    6,364
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

REDOXO last won the day on June 12

REDOXO had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

2,294

About REDOXO

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling

Recent Profile Visitors

6,783 profile views
  1. Early leavers

    Dare I say this but Nog Bad is Spot On. The only thing I would add is I hope the management were aware as well!
  2. One positive from tonight?...

    Couldn’t listen. But it certainly seemed the Adebola effect under GJ was in evidence. However he’s not fit nor is Patterson or Bryan. Yes players play with knocks but Patterson needs a drip and joe and Djuric a crutch. The fit players are there but LJ chose to play crocks. We were out fought everywhere in midfield so we went to plan b knock it long to the crock. Taylor was available Magnússon Kelly Vyner Et al. Now we have hull with those three buggered and he has to play a couple. This was a thoroughly avoidAble situation. I’m fuming. Taylor was there Djuric coming on. Magnússon at LB and anyone of elliason Leko to start. But no. He has to have confidence in his players ...or not.
  3. One positive from tonight?...

    I agree but he was least crap!
  4. One positive from tonight?...

    Elliason did well. With no one to hit. Patterson Bryan Djuric all out of it. Why did we start carrying three knocks. It’s utterly insane. PNE spoiled hustled and got stuck in against eight men and three crocks. Yes they deserved their win against a side that looked utterly out of sorts. I am angry right now but a thoroughly avoidAble situation. Two subs for two crocks at ht and Bryan looked like he needed a crutch was forced to stay on. TodAy LJ GOT IT ALL WRONG. but hey ho. When Saturday comes.
  5. No they shouldnt. That is now very clear. Players play with knocks that s pro football but these three looked out of it early. He has Magnússon Leko and taylor and Woodrow Vyner Kelly all available. But drops a fit Magnússon to play a semi fit Bryan. Drops Taylor to play Djuric from the off and Patterson still looks like he needs a drip! It reminded me of GJ after buying Adebola...Hit it long...But they were winning every tackle so hump it becomes option A1. I am so bloody annoyed as that was squarely at the feet of the manager and staff. We move on but bloody hell!
  6. Bryan was not fit nor Djuric or Patterson. But Yes as above. Its what I saw!
  7. In isolation we carried Djuric Bryan and Patterson fo a half. Left fit players on the bench and finished the game with no left back two half time subs for injured players and Elliason crossing for dwarf forwards (not his fault) I can take losing I am a City fan after all, but that was self inflicted. We were second best all over the field to a team that came to spoil...Nuts!
  8. Annoying Radio Bristol evening after match coverage.

    I have thought this for years. Infuriating. Also the rock n roll party on Saturday. Who cares who listens to it. 630 after a game. Should be standard
  9. Team For Preston?

    Who is fit? JB AND Djuric carrying strains. Leko and Ellison must be chomping at the bit. I guess we will find out shortly
  10. Sound of the City

    Nice job lads who were on. Good listen.
  11. Charting out the season

    To answer your question....Nothing better to do! which accounts for 95% of the posters on here, the other 5% have better things to do but can't be arsed!
  12. I don't want to moan but...

    Yes it is. How much does that say about us or perhaps people in general!!
  13. Car registration plates

    I saw a guy in Chicago with MUFC 1958 as his plate. I said are you United fan and he had no idea what I was talking about. :laugh:. That plate would sell for thousands at home. Here it was just another plate. Hilarious!
  14. For the record Smith was outstanding!
×