Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums
Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Support OTIB with a premium membership
Going back to the Bristol Arena before Mayor Gashead Rees decide to do a deal with the Malaysians to have the Arena in a glorified shed at Filton, there was. grant of £55 million was earmarked for Arena island the Mayor wanted to use it towards transport at Filton was was told it’s not allowed. The money is still there to be used around the area Temple Meads Arena Island etc, I hope no shady deals are being made, so there could be so truth behind funding and helping the travellers settle around that area. Unless we make a bit of noise about favouritism and nip it in the bud.